6 December 2012

Tinybeans




If you are like me - your phone/camera is at its limit because of the gazillion photos you have taken of your little one.  There are so many mediums to show off your bubba goodness, but my favourite is Tinybeans. This website allows you post one or more photos aligned to the day you took the photo.  And of course there is an app for that. 

What I love about this website is that I see how Miss P is growing from day to day and it is private. You can upload multiple pics from each day, but I just pick the best from that day. You only share the pictures with who you want to - you just pop their email address in and they use this to login and look at your pics. This means they can do this at their own leisure, instead of being bombarded everyday in a FB newsfeed and oldies like grandparents don’t need to be hooked up to FB to see photos.  You can also look at the pictures fullsize.



I wish I had known about this website when Miss P was born – so I had a photo from everyday from birth – but unfortunately there are a few gaps early on. Boo! But this website has prompted me to make sure to take the time to take a photo of Miss P everyday. And why not, you have the best subject to take a photo of!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add Page